Robotic Automation Solutions by Tezmaksan Suitable For All Types Of Production
Industrial robot automation applications have been a major boost particularly to quality and efficiency, especially in mass production enterprises. Thus, in recent years, a combination of Robotic and CNC machinery in operations has become quite common in the Turkish market as well as globally.
The majority of robot applications consists of loading and unloading applications on machine tools. In addition, robots are also used in automation for heavy and special processes such as sanding, deburring, polishing, welding, pallet loading, packaging.
The main reasons regarding the use of robots in the industry can be listed as follows:
1. Reduces labor costs,
2. Replaces employees working in dangerous and risky environments,
3. Ensures a more flexible production system,
4. Ensures a quality control process with greater consistency,
5. Ensures increased output,
6. Allows meeting the skilled labor shortage,
7. Capable of working nonstop through three shifts,
8. Capable of lifting heavier loads compared to a human,
9. Competence in tedious and repetitive jobs,
10. Capable of operating in hazardous environments,
11. Eliminates human errors,
12. Minimizes quality control errors,
13. Pays for itself in short time,
14. Excellent maneuverability,
15. High profit yield.
Companies making use of robotic automation services can calculate how soon a part in production will be process with precise results, as long as there is no malfunction. The reason is robotic automation separates the human factor from the system. Production of faulty parts due to human error is minimized. Even if we put aside all the other advantages and focus on error-free parts manufacturing alone; it can still allow us to exercise the full power of the system.
The operations that a robot is determined by the needs of a company. The company informs TEZMAKSAN’s R&D about the nature of the manufacturing process, which products will pass through the production line etc. and our department, in turn, launches a design process in line with the needs of the company. The process starts with identifying the need first. Then, we recommend solutions based on these needs. Let's explore the benefits of industrial robot applications together, keeping all these benefits in mind.