What Data Do We Process?
- Location Information: specific or approximate location information about your location, such as GPS data, that we receive during your use of TEZMAKSAN robotics services
- Transaction Security Information: log in credential information, password information ·Marketing Information: reports and evaluations showing your habits and likes, targeting information, cookie records, and similar information
- Query/Complaint Management Information: Queries and complaints you communicate through the web site and comments you share on the web site
What Is The Purpose Of Using Your Data?
Your personal data you have shared with TEZMAKSAN ROBOTİK may be processed for you to make use of the services provided from and through the Web Site or the Mobile application, to register you on the Web Site, to update your registry, to improve the services provided by TEZMAKSAN ROBOTİK and through the Web Site and to advertise new services, to inform you necessarily and to apply such information, to ensure legal and commercial security of TEZMAKSAN ROBOTİK and those who are within a business relation with TEZMAKSAN ROBOTİK, to inform you within this scope and to fulfill the liabilities arising from the nature such activities. Such personal information can be used to contact you or improve your experience on the Site or mobile application (managing the communication management process, conducting satisfaction research, etc.) it can also be used for the purpose of conducting various statistical evaluations and creating a database that can be used as part of internal reporting and business development activities, without disclosing your identity. Such information may be processed, stored and communicated to third parties by TEZMAKSAN ROBOTİK for the purposes of profiling and analyzing and you may be contacted through this information for various application, product and service advertisements and to inform you about maintenance and support activities. TEZMAKSAN ROBOTİK may process and disclose your personal data, as Data Owners, to third parties as per the Articles 5 and 8 of the Law and/or in case of presence of the exceptions in the relevant legislation. Below are the main exceptions:
- Being explicitly prescribed in laws,
- Being mandatory to protect the live or physical integrity of a person who is incapable of expressing his/her consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent cannot be legally valid, or of someone else,
- Being necessary provided that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of any agreement between the Data Owner and TEZMAKSAN ROBOTİK,
- TEZMAKSAN ROBOTİK being required to fulfill its legal obligations,
- Being made public by the Data Owner himself/herself,
- Being mandatory for the use or protection of a right,
- Being mandatory for the legitimate interests of TEZMAKSAN ROBOTİK, provided that it does not damage the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Owner.
Who Has Access To Your Data?
As Data Owner, you agree that such third parties may store your personal data on their servers around the world provided that it is limited to the purposes mentioned above and you approve in advance such action.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
How Do We Secure Your Data?
TEZMAKSAN ROBOTİK takes necessary technical and administrative measures and maintains necessary inspections to ensure that
- Personal data is not processed illegally,
- Personal data is not accessed illegally and